“Great Food and Atmosphere”

Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A nostalgic nod to mid century Americana and comfort food classics and some unexpected twists (a la sushi) in an upbeat 1940's dinner house.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first trip to Jackson's. We were visiting family and they took us there. The meal was delicious but my favorite was the Shrimp & Crab Fritters on the appetizer menu! It's one of the best things I've ever had!! :) Next time we visit there I'm getting that as my entrée I liked it so well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The burger was done perfectly as was my wife's halibut. The service was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and attentive without making a new friend. All in all a good lunch experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

First time in the place. Went with friends. Were attracted because of the high ratings. We were not disappointed, we has great food and service. Worth the visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! You can't go wrong eating at Javkson's. I've never had a bad meal nor bad service!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I did not have the highest hopes when we walked in. I expected good food, but I did not expect to be impressed.

I was impressed as much by the service as I was by the food. The waitstaff was clearly well-trained, attentive, courteous, etc. All the things you would want them to be.

My food was very, very good! I had the filet and crab cake with broccolini, and I could not have asked for better. The steak was tender and perfect. The broccolini was well-seasoned. The crab cake had so much crab that I actually found myself wanting more breading; I mean that as a compliment.

The one tiny miss was that they served my white wine in a red whine glass. But it was still delicious.

All this at reasonable prices. Check it out!