“Excellent food”

Ranked #41 of 151 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: American
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

If the food was less expensive, this would be my favorite restaurant in the area, but expect to pay $15 for a large sandwich, drink, and chips. Every sandwich or gyro I have gotten here has been excellent, while I would place the pizza as above average.

Chantilly
“Best NY Style Deli in the VA Norther VA Area”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We have fallen in love with Santini's. I have eaten at the Fairfax and Reston Locations. Our Favoriate one is the Fairax. The staff is awesome and the food is top notch. We enjoy the atmosphere and take everyone that comes to vist there at least once.

• Visited December 2012
Land of the Pharoah's
“Good slice of NY-style pizza, Moretti in bottles”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

At the suggestion of a displaced Brooklynite we stopped in here to sample their pizza. We were not disappointed. It is not Lombardis and not Luzzos or L'assas, but it is a decent slice in Northern Virginia. For a large pepperoni and two bottles of water it came to $21 including tip. Their sandwich selection is quite extensive, so will probably try one or two of those next time we get out that way.

• Visited November 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good, not great!”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I ordered the Philly Cheese all the way for myself and my significant other. He thought it was amazing (he is from NY).... Imitation is not a form of flattery here, they should have called it a cheesesteak and left Philly out of it. My mom is from Philly so I know the authentic greasy, tastiness of a true Philly. This place will do till Thanksgiving - I will have to stock up on the real deal. Forgot to mention, the spicy fries were great.

Visited September 2012
Portsmouth, Virginia, United States
“Best Pizza!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Santini's is a deli style eatery with tables that you can shove together for large parties and little nooks for a date night. Family friendly, large servings, and good prices! And your taste buds will dance for joy at the taste of their pizza. Yum!!!

Visited July 2012