“Just don't like their pizza”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Reston, VA
“Just don't like their pizza”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I've been here several times when friends have begged to go, and no matter how hard I try, and I DO try, I still don't like their pizza---too thick, too gloppy, too tomato-y without any blending of flavors to make the whole thing work. The problem is clearly me, not them, since I know lots of people who really like the place, but I have noticed that, no matter how crowded Reston Town Center gets, Pizzeria Uno usually is not.

Visited April 2012

“So glad the kitchen was still open after Midnight”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We had a late dinner. It was close to midnight when we found this open - still bustling.. Good fresh green salad. Thin crust pizza was enjoyable too. Very pleasant manager.

Visited February 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“What Happened to That Great Chicago Pizza?”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My wife and I were pretty shocked when they brought us our pizza. Small, not much cheese or toppings and mostly bread. We looked at each other and asked where did our old Uno's pizza go? And the price... pretty high for just a pizza, salad and two drinks. Hard to understand why restaurants move away from successful products. Profit margins maybe, I don't know. We likely won't be back.

• Visited June 2011
Reston, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

i love it here! I come here all the time with my kids, they're probably the most kid friendly out of all the restaurants in Reston. I suggest the deep dish. YUM! i also suggest the caesar salad and the big melted cookie for dessert! :-)

Visited January 2012
virginia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This is one of the better Uno's. I tend to remember when it was just a pizza place and not a grill, so I always go there for the pizza. The servers are average but not outstanding. But the great tasty pizza (their deep dish is awesome) more than makes up for any shortcomings. And the caesar salad is surprisingly good! Well worth the trip.

• Visited August 2011