Hampton Inn Roanoke / Hollins / I-81
US$81
US$76
Country Inn
US$126
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
US$237
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Civic Center(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$156
US$133
Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$146
Priceline
US$101
Travelocity
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Priceline
All reviewshollins universityroom was cleantypical hamptonoff the highwayindoor pooleasy accesscookieslong drivewould stay againoatmealcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationone night staynice stayinnsduvetcollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Our one stop Hotel expirience traveling from Alabama to Washingto DC was one of the best in all our trip. the reception after midnigth was perfect we were tired and we find the perfect room. cumplimentary breaksfast was excellent and the checkout was fast we rate this hotel as excellent

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

hotel was excellent, we were all 100% pleased with the stay. we all arrived after 10pm and were able to get into our room very quickly, the staff was excellent and so was the morning breakfast. we were pleased..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I had no reservation but had driven as far as I could when I decided to stop in at the Hampton Inn Roanoke, VA at about 1 a.m. Despite the time, I was greeted by a very enthusiastic staff and checked in in record time. The room was as expected very nice and even though my stay was brief, I left with a better feeling than when I arrived. How often does this happen? I am not used to giving praise but must give it out on this occasion.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Once again, Hampton Inn has done what they do best. After driving from CANADA, the Roanoke Virginia Hotel lived up to its name by providing me with another EXCELLENT stay after driving for 15 hours. Upon arrival, my family was greeted with a big smile and were offered a beverage and snacks from the lobby area. Room was ready for us as well upon arrival, and was above and beyond what we were expecting for our stay. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Clean and professional overall, as befits the chain. But I had some nitpicks. When I saw that small toilet and no fan in the bathroom after a long day on the road, I could see trouble ahead. I'll leave it at that. The indoor pool is really small, suitable only for a dip, not for real exercise or play. And the hotel is not near anything interesting that I'm aware of. It's close to I-81, but if you plan to see things downtown, I'm sure there are places closer-in that you could stay. We had no problems with noise, but it was mid-week.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family