“Fair”

Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center
Ranked #29 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Furnishings stained and abused. Bathroom had dirty floors. Not sure if sheets were changed they were quite wrinkled. Breakfast consisted of toast and oatmeal . Guests with cellac disease could not eat. I found 4 fresh apples that were offered. I've crossed Days Inn off my list of accommodations and will not recommend, and discourage their patronage. At 100 dollars a night I expected a clean and presentable room. We had two rooms and my grandson was bitten on his leg, possibly bed bugs, It looks like the motel is being run into the ground as our clock did not work and one room had no remote control for the TV, towel racks were missing in the tub area.

1 Thank John B
Patricia H, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear guest I am very sorry that you had a bad experiance during your recent stay with us. In regards to your review I have had pest control come in to check the entire property. I have also had a meeting with the housekeeping staff. We are making renovations to the proerty and will continue to do so. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better next time.
Culpeper, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Good price but its obvious why. The smell in the rooms were terrible and the hallways were filthy. They definitely need some upgrades.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest, I am sorry that you were less than satisfied with your recent stay with us. We are making renovations to the hotel. I did notice that you were pleased with the location, value and service at our hotel, thank you. We hope that we may have an opportunity to serve you better in the future!
Roanoke
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

The motel is very old and at 45.00/night should not complain, but It is still my money. It seems that nothing has been done to this Days Inn in many years. Filthy,disgusting and unhealthy. Recommend tearing it apart or a major rehaul, and charge a little more. I have stayed in Days Inns before, but this is ridiculous. Nothing against the staff very professional and understanding but these issues are beyond them. Have someone from parent company inspect. They would agree it should be condemned.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest, I am sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your recent stay with us. We are busy with renovations, and have plans to continue renovating. I did notice that you were happy with the location as well as the customer service at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your review with the trip advisor community, and we hope to serve you better in the future.
Roanoke
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

the front desk staff is what brings us back to your hotel.everytime we have stayed there your staff have been wonderfull and very polite.we had only one issue the wirlpool tube was stuck on low.we was expecting no compensations but she knocked a little off our bill we were happy.all them girls at the desk deserve a raise.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Patricia H, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
I would like to thank you for sharing your review with the trip advisor community! Also thank you so much for your gracious comments concerning our staff members I will pass along your kind comments to them! I am sorry that you had the inconvienece with our jacuzzi tub, but I am very happy that the staff gave you a discount for your trouble! It's so refreshing to read a positive review, thank you for that! We hope to see you again soon!