Airport Plaza Hotel
US$81
US$75
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
US$126
Hampton.com
US$237
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$86
ComfortInn
Great 4.5/5
Econo Lodge Civic Center(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$101
US$149
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Oh my God! This has to be the nastiest hotel I have ever seen. And shady also. The carpets in the hallway have never been vaccumed. The bathroom was Filthy and due to a power outages this was the ONLY room left in the valley and surrounding area when I booked. I went and bought bleach and cleaning products to clean the room. The bathtub had brown dirt in it (washed away with bleach) the toilet had pee under the seat (I kid you not) and there was hair on the bathroom floor. I was terrified I would catch something! I had nothing to clean the NASTY FILTHY carpet and the beds?? OH MY the mattresses were STAINED with something (Im guessing pee) the plastic bottom mattress cover was ripped on both beds and falling off, the sheets were dingy, the pillows were stained, the towels in the bathroom where brown (suppose to be white) the man (Mr. bill) checking me in looked like he had just cleaned a cow pasture. I'm not sure where the other people who reviewed this hotel live but this was by far the nastiest place I have ever seen. In the future I will pitch a tent in the woods before I EVER stay here again. The girl sitting at the phone was polite and sweet but I cannot stress enough how NASTY this place is.

Room Tip: Don't book at this hotel and you should have a happy trip
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank frafancy
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Hotel is older and has a transient population. Bed was clean and comfortable. 'Bathroom was clean. Some furniture was in need of repair.Breakfast was ok but limited. I would not stay here with wife nor children. Was told by long term guests that hotel offered weekly rates.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Grenville F
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The hotel is an older hotel but it was clean and the staff was really friendly. They helped with anything we needed and provided any extras. I was hesitant because of other reviews that I had read but my experience was not bad and the staff were never rude.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bree07
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I had stayed here back in July of 2011 and the place was undergoing some upgrading and repairs. I believed that it was a great place for the money and was within short distance from shopping malls, restauraunts, and activities. I just stayed at the motel again with some friends and seen some changes that had been made. The rooms seemed to be cleaner and accomodations were newer or repaired so they would be dependable. I also noticed that both elevators were working properly and I was able to access the computers available with out waiting long time. The overhaul experience was 7 times greater than my last stay in July 2011 and I will recommend if you want the best value for your budget, this is your place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I booked my room off of an internet deal at a good price. But after two days of not having my room cleaned, and two days of complaining I got into an arguement (who I later found out was the owner of the hotel). He told me "you no pay full price, you no get full service". I was furious, with the way he treated me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family