Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsxavier lafayette foxindoor and outdoor poolsspg membershula's grillstarbucks coffeeroom servicefirst floorconference centerwould stay againflat screen tvbed was very comfortableone night staypetbellmanrefrigeratorbeddinghighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was the second year my church had a conference at this property. (2 year contract) The property is dirty and in need of repair. We were at this hotel for five days and the staff was good for the most part. I found a large bug in my bed after pulling the covering back and reported this to the manager on duty. She told me there were bugs every where and she even had some in her home. She did reduce my rate at check-out. The food was bland and not very good. This hotel needs help from the top to the bottom.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JCOMAGE
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Jcomage,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I apologize for your recent experience as we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. It's apparent in this case that we fell short. We do hope you return and I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel in July 2014 and it was wonderful. The hotel is in a great location with serene, well kept grounds. Check in was a breeze and the friendliest staff made me and my family feel very welcome. Our room was clean and comfortable. If I could find something negative, it would be that there was no clock in the room (not a big deal since I use my phone for an alarm clock) and the beds were a just little firm for my personal preference. My family found the beds to be fine for them. Each bed in our double room had four pillows that seemed to have varying degrees of firmness and fill, so you are certain to find one that’s just right for you. The bathroom was clean but a bit small. The hotel fitness room was fantastic and we found the equipment to be clean, top-notch, and in good working order. There were many machines to choose from. We saw several comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas which made me wish I had more time there to sit down with an iced coffee and enjoy good conversation with my family. We will definitely stay here again the next time we pass through Roanoke.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear LadyR63,

Thank you for the nice review regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton in Roanoke. Though you enjoyed your stay, I have shared your comments with team as we always welcome the feedback to make your next stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This is the place to stay. It was a 5 -10 drive to downtown Roanoke where you could find lots to eat and some musuems. Clean hotel, very accommodating staff. The fitness room was bigger than your average hotel fitness room. The breakfast buffet offers many choices. We enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Amr1976,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again they next time you visit the Ronaoke Valley area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly, always a clean place. The only suggestion would be to start the morning breakfast earlier, like 6am instead of 6:30am. Rooms are clean, mine had a balcony, easy to get around. They have computers down stairs with a printer for easy to print your boarding passes if your flying. The shuttle picked us up at the airport, very fast, very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear DenAmy,

Thank you for the great review and for staying at the Sheraton. The staff works very hard to deliver great service so I am pleased to hear how nice your stay was. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Roanoke area

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

From the staff that picked me up at the airport, to the reception, the Sheraton executive lounge, everywhere the staff went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms were lovely, in fact I could not find a negative thing to say. Would highly recommend staying here. This is one place the staff really take care of you and do it with a smile on their face.
Thanks for helping this to be a memorable stay.

Stayed: July 2014
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear MartinR4961, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with our staff. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again in the future.