Motel 6 Roanoke, VA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsseparate showerroom was cleanwaffle housewalk in showerhuge bathroomking size bedcouple of nightsmicrowave and refrigeratoran older hoteloutdoor poolthe staff was friendly and helpfulan overnight stayone night staytubmotel6freezerhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel appeared to be dated in comparison to other Hampton Inn hotels we have visited previously, but the service was great from the contact made while traveling to checking in using our Hilton Points for the overnight stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hollis A
Robert C, Manager at Motel 6 Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Good Afternoon and Thank You for letting us know that we kept our promise to you and supplied you with friendly service when you stayed with us. We do hope that we get the opportunity to Welcome you back to our property when your travels bring you into the Roanoke area.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

It is probably the only outside exterior Hampton Inn I have ever seen, but the property is very well kept. The check in process was a breeze and the young lady at the front desk was more than friendly. I wish I could remember her name. The room itself is very nice, very roomy and it is always nice to have a micro and Fridge in the room. You can't beat a Hampton Bed they are always so comfortable. They did have a breakfast set up in the morning it looked good, but was running late and had to bypass the breakfast. Overall very nice property and clean rooms as well as very friendly staff all around.. I would definitely stay at this property again while in the Roanoke area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank skydiver401
Melissa A, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Good Morning I am very glad to see that we were able to provide you with friendly service and a great stay while you were in the Roanoke Area. I hope that the rest of your travels were good as well. If you are ever in the Roanoke Area again please do not hesitate to contact us at the hotel and we would be more than happy to help you with lodging. Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights at this hotel. Chose it because of the room rates and the Hilton chain. This property is near the airport and the highway but not much else. There's a good Mexican restaurant next door and a Waffle House across the street. Typical Hampton Inn complimentary breakfast. Housekeeping did a good job each day - clean room with no complaints. If you need nearby attractions like malls and stores, you'll travel 5-10 minutes to get there. I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank cpt-b-disasterman
Melissa A, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Good Afternoon and thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Roanoke Airport and I am glad to see that we provided you with Friendly service and clean rooms. If you are ever in the Roanoke area again and need help with your stay please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you in any way we can.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This Hampton seemed a bit outdated compared to other Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. The room didn't smell "fresh," and the carpet/furnishing were outdated. The air conditioner continued to turn on and off all night long. The General Manager also refused to stand behind Hampton's 100% Guarantee. I would definitely stay at Hampton Inns again, but would think twice before staying at this particular location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Good Afternoon
I am very sorry that you were not happy with your stay here at Hampton and while you were staying with us if you would of contacted the front desk we would of been more than happy to get someone to check the a/c unit or moved you to another room. In your email you did not mention any of the issue other than the power outage to the GM of the hotel. I am once again very sorry for the power outage but it was nothing that the hotel did that caused the outage. Thank you for response and I hope you had a safe trip to your destination and have a blessed day.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This property is "trying" to be a mid-level property, but it just isn't working from location to amenities, to staff to facilities. While I tend to always try to be loyal to Hilton properties where I go, if I go back to Roanoke, and have limits per my business on a price point, I will be considering non-Hilton properties.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa A, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Good Morning and I hope you are having a great day so far. I just received your concerns with our property and I am very sorry that you feel our hotel is not up to the standards of Hampton. I wish you would of contacted us at the desk after your first night with us and I would of been more than happy to find you lodging in the area.