“Great place to stay!”

Cambria Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in Roanoke for a wedding and chose Cambria based on trip advisor reviews and proximity to the wedding location at mill mountain park (the top rated thing to do in Roanoke). The great reviews were spot on. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and efficient, and our room was spacious and comfortable. For the price we payed we felt it was worth it, except it would have been great if breakfast was included in the price. We did not try the hot breakfast at about $10 per person, and ended up leaving to go elsewhere to eat, which wasn't a big deal. Neither my husband or I had ever stayed at a Cambria before, but would definitely stay at a Cambria again in the future. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2014
Kyle C, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I'm so glad that you were impressed with our property. And thank you for sharing your experience with us! We take a lot of pride in our guest reviews, and it's great to hear that we've lived up to the billing! I hope you get a chance to come see us again soon, and I can't wait to share you review with our staff! Thank you again, and travel safe.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed at the Cambria Suites because a family member was having a procedure performed at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. I was amazed with this place. I have traveled the country and stayed in many different hotels. The Cambria Suites, Roanoke, has one of the best staffs I have ever encountered. Not just the front desk, but everyone. Very attentive and actually care about your stay with them.

The room was perfect for our needs. The room we stayed in had an area with a couch, foot stool and TV. Perfect for my father to rest while I was at the hospital with my mother.

I can't say enough about this hotel. Absolutely flawless and amazingly kind!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Being only 2 blocks from the hospital we do see a lot of families with members there, and our goal is to ensure that they need not worry about anything more than that. I am so glad that we provided such a warm and comforting place for you and your father, and I hope that your mother is doing well. The next time you're in town we will be here to help again, please come and see us!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Cambria Suites, Roanoke is across the street from a sports park and a great bike path that goes for miles along the river. It is also perfect for runners and walkers. The hotel is also very close to the Market Square and walking distance from the medical school and hospital complex. The suite was large enough for my son, daughter in law and two small children. It has a refrigerator, micro wave, and coffee maker. The hotel has a small hot and cold buffet that was included in the price of our room for two dollars more than the AAA rate. Otherwise it is ten dollars a person. I loved the fresh fruit selection. I didn't like the extra charge for tea at $1.60 a cup. There is a small pool, hot tub, and fitness center. My only complaint about the room is not enough lighting.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kyle C, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I'm so glad that you were pleased with your stay, and I hope we get to see you again soon! Located 2 blocks from the hospital and med school we are located in a fantastic part of the community! We also offer a complimentary shuttle to take our guests almost anywhere they would like to go! Please come back and see us again soon, and again, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had a great 4 night stay at Cambria Suites in Roanoke. Everyone was very friendly, especially our server in the cafe, Pam. Pam greeted us with a smile every morning, and even made me special blueberry pancakes. Truly Southern Hospitatility!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Miles D

Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay here at our property! I'm so glad that our service levels exceeded your expectations! Pam will be so excited to know how happy she's made you, we can't wait to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel decor and the spacious suites. Everything was clean and the staff was very helpful and pleasant to us even at 1:30 am in the morning! I will definitely recommend this as a place to stay if you have kids! Nice flat screens too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sajasmic

Thank you so much for your review of our property! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our suites feature at least two flat screen TVs!! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep everything in top shape and it's nice to see that is noticed!

Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay, and I hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The whole staff was very accommodating. Pamela was the best. She is the best worker. I see her running around and entertaining her guests at the same time. Love it there!
They have a great fitness facility and pool area. The shuttle was so convenient for all of my group.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank hallem561

Thank you so much for the review of your stay! We take great pride in the level of service we provide to all our guests, and Pam will be excited to know that it's noticed. Our shuttle is a great amenity that we offer to our guests that want to go around town and see the sights and I'm glad that you've found that useful. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family and I love to stay at this hotel. Large rooms that are clean. The Pack N Play for my baby was in new condition. Good service too.
Pam was a pleasure to be around at a yummy breakfast.
Good folks there to help and serve you.
Dave & Kristy

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank david s

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your time here. We do our best to keep our hotel and equipment in new condition and it's nice to see that shows! I hope we get to see you again soon!

Travel Safe