SpringHill Suites Roanoke
US$81
US$76
Country Inn
US$126
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
US$237
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Civic Center(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$101
Hotels.com
US$156
US$133
Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$96
Priceline
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Priceline
All reviewsunderground parkingmedical schoolroanoke memorial hospitalsitting areacovered parkingbreakfast buffetshuttle serviceking suitesofa bedroanoke starshort drivefront desk staffchoice hotelsclose to downtowni highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelrailroad tracks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Can't commend the friendliness of the staff enough. They make you feel right at home and are all over any concern just as soon as the concern is mentioned. Food was good. Internet a little spotty at times, but they took care of router resets quickly when needed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Kyle C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us! Our staff will be so excited to see that they delivered excellent service for your stay, and I can't wait to share this review with them! I hope we get to see you again soon, and thank you so much for taking the time to review our property!

Travel safe!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed here for a little over two weeks while I was waiting for construction on a new apartment to finish up and everyone here made it feel like home. Pam was the best: every morning when I went down for breakfast, she'd be there to say good morning! She was always friendly and energetic (even before the sun was up!) and didn't take more than a day to get to know and remember everyone by name. Easily turned my stay from good to great!

Room Tip: Get a view of Mill Mountain if you can!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Pam is a huge asset to us and we love having her as well as all the rest of our staff here to take care of our guests. Thank you again so much for you review of our property. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Referred by Carillion Roanoke Memorial Hospital when my Mom was in ICU. Very hospitable staff especially Pam in cafe so friendly and efficient. She makes you feel welcome and at home. Rooms were clean and spacious. No amenity was overlooked. Across from Mill mountain park, great place to unwind from stress of the hospital waiting areas,. Also close to downtown marketplace with fabulous restaurants and shopping,I recommend awful arther's seafood. shuttle service provided. Best hotel experience ever . I Will stay again. Lisa Pardue

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kyle C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

I am so glad we were able to make a difficult time for your family a little less stressful. I hope everything went well with your family! Being so close to downtown is a blessing, and soon there will be several restaurants and stores opening just down the street from us! We can't wait to see you and your family again soon, and I hope everything continues to go well!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I really enjoyed staying at the Cambria Suites Roanoke! I came into town for a job interview at the hospital near by and the hospital was the ones who booked the hotel. This hotel was very spacious and clean. The staff were nice, and they have a hotel shuttle that is free and will take you different places as long as you arrange it before hand. One of their drivers, Harry, was very kind and willing to help get me to places and pick me up, he was accommodating and I really appreciated all his help. You are also not far from a trolley stop (free trolley!) that can take you downtown. It is a bummer that there is not a free breakfast and there isn't any restaurants or stores next door, but that was okay. This really is a great hotel! I enjoyed staying here and would stay here again. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for the review of your stay with us! We are always so glad to hear from our guests, and I can't wait to share this with our staff! Harry is an asset to be sure, as are all the rest of our staff members. He will be excited to hear that he helped make you stay more enjoyable!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!
Travel safe.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed recently in two bedroom suite (Room 333). Room was brand new and modern in appointments. Unfortunately, two things marred our stay. First, for a room with two bedrooms and two large King beds and a separate seating area (claims to sleep 6), we only got soap and towels for about two people. Asked at front desk for towels since it was already late - about 1030pm and we were traveling with kids - "no we don't have towels at the front desk" said the disinterested counter representative slumped over the counter (odd). OK, then send to the room -- a 30 minute delay ensued. Not good. Worse was the sleep quality. Something is above Room 333 -- another guest room? Whatever it was, on this Saturday night around 3am there was chair moving and lots of walking which was audible and kept my wife up. So the sound insulation between floors at least for 333 is not good.

Otherwise, a modern hotel which we would give one more try to. There are train tracks outside -- but the windows/exterior sound insulation were excellent. Will go back but will be wary.

A good option for I-81 travelers, but that's the story from 333.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank FredTravelVa

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your room, but I am very sorry about the noise and towel issues. We are working to address the stock at the front desk. I am most pleased that you've told us that you will give us another opportunity to impress you. We can't wait to see you again! Travel safe.