“Mexican Buffet!!!!!”

El Rodeo
Ranked #61 of 482 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This place is nice, clean and good food with good options on buffet. The drinks are strong, so be careful on the margaritas. The staff is friendly….. just can’t go wrong for a good meal. This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area.

1  Thank forrill04
There are newer reviews for El Rodeo

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Services was great, the staff were very nice and prompt. But, I must agree with the last reviewer, skip it! There was no heat or spice or flavor for that matter. I was very disappointed. :(

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

After long drive stopped here cause it was right next door to hotel. Friday nite the place was busy.
The worse sangria , Magherita , salsa service and food
I mean it! Sangria was like ..$2.00 wine
The Magherita. Tasted like it eas From a powered mix the
Chicken fajita was dry and tasteless , the salsa from a jar Drive by this one.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn next door and many of the other restaurants were closed on a Monday, so we went to El Rodeo. I would say that the service was a little slow at first-we wanted to eat at the bar and no one knew who was responsible, but, once that was figured out, we had really good service, and we both liked the food-I had a fajita that was really good and they gave me extra tortillas, nice and hot. My wife had a vegetable quesadilla which was superb. For the money, this place is really good and we will probably stop there for a meal on our way up I-81 in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Nice looking restaurant,but the food is average at best,Chicken was a little dry and refried beans had no flavor.I'm not a big drinker so I couldn't say about the bar drinks.