“Feels like family, great prices, consistently good”

El Rodeo Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #162 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Sure there are multiple Mexican restaurants around Roanoke but this one is my favorite. Tucked in among the Williamson Road businesses I was wary at first. But the staff is so friendly and welcoming, the service is so good, I have kept coming back. The food is consistently good, the prices are good, the salsa is good. For lunch I am usually in and out in well under an hour. It isn't so packed that I feel uncomfortable, and my husband and I love to go to talk and spend our lunch hour together. Our orders have always been right with no problems, we get plenty of food, and the food is out fairly quick. We have been so much that our favorite waiter Yuvini (I think the spelling is right) knows what we want as soon as we sit down. A great "hole in the wall" atmosphere.

1  Thank MsTarakD