2,791 results
All reviews pine room regency room the executive lounge valet parking beautiful historic hotel self park pedestrian bridge classic hotel covered walkway grand old hotel railroad tracks downtown area cookies corner room virginia tech southern hospitality charlie
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I recently attended a conference at Hotel Roanoke and had the pleasure of staying at the property for four nights. Throughout the conference all staff were helpful, friendly and provided top notch service. From the bell man, valet to the housekeepers that kept my room organized and stocked (they even organized all of my shoes for me :) )

This property is located conveniently within minutes of the Roanoke Regional Airport and provided a shuttle to and from with ease and reliability.

Just a short walk from the property is a sky way bridge that takes you to the cute downtown...where you can shop, eat, catch a music show or stop in at the natural foods market for a healthy snack. The location was safe to walk to at night or during the day.

The Food & Beverage was amazing and staff was even better. I had an engaging conversation with someone from the conference staff about my heritage, sports teams and how my stay was....just nice to engage with polite staff.

Thank you for an amazing experience!

1  Thank ChaminadeResort2
Brian_Wells_GM, General Manager at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear ChaminadeResort2, thank you for your review and for attending the sales conference! It is wonderful to read the staff and food and beverage served as the highlight of the experience! We are honored to have hosted the conference and hope if your travels return you to the area, we will have the privilege to serve you!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed here for five nights. From the moment of arrival to departure everything was awesome. Valet guys greeted me and parked the car...guest service team brought my bags to my room...all done quickly and with smiles...it set a great stage. The culinary was experience was incredible. Housekeeping was spectacular...my guest room was spotless and so was the entire hotel. Food & beverage service in all outlets was great. I really enjoyed the history of the property which is proudly displayed. Will certainly return and absolutely recommend the Hotel Roanoke.

1  Thank Richard C

Dear Richard C, thank you for your review and for choosing the hotel for your accommodations. We are honored to have you as a guest and by your recommendation! It is wonderful to read that the staff was a highlight of your experience. We strive daily to present the absolute best in product, service and experience and love to see it showcased in a review. I will share the kind words with the team and we hope to serve you again soon if your travels return you to the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

from the pool staff to front desk we are so impressed by the level of professionalism at the Hotel Roanoke.
Brunch can't be beat. Pine Room Tavern was a nice, comfortable place for a night cap.
Room was comfortable, sheets good quality. and bathroom and room were very clean

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank piperlady2016

Dear piperlady2016, thank you for your review and for choosing the hotel for your accommodations. We are delighted to read you enjoyed the expeirence and found the staff to be a highlight during your visit! We hope to serve you again if your travels return you to the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Recently had the opportunity to attend a company conference here. The hotel is LOVELY, I cannot express that enough. The service was just as wonderful. I really enjoyed my guest room, so comfortable and so luxurious. The food and beverage selections were creative and healthy! I'm kind of sad I probably won't travel to this area again but if I did, no doubt I'd stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank chags2n

Dear chages2nj, thank you for your review and for choosing the hotel for your accommodations. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed the conference experience as well as found the food and beverage to be a highlight! We look forward to your return and to serving you again if your travels bring you back to the region.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed recently for a conference - facility and staff are all first class! The guest rooms were comfortable and well appointed. Enjoyed the restaurant for several meals and the Pine Room Pub was amazing. Look forward to returning soon.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank CostaGM

Dear CostaGM, thank you for your review and for choosing the hotel for your accommodations. We are honored to have you as a guest and are delighted you enjoyed the conference experience! I will be sharing the kind words with the team and we look forward to your return! We hope to serve you again soon!