“Worth the wait”

Cafe Asia 2
Ranked #22 of 474 Restaurants in Roanoke
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to Cafe Asia 2 a few times and have had to wait in the past, but it is well worth it. The food is great, adorable atmosphere and accommodating staff.

“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I ate at Cafe Asia on Electric Road in Roanoke last night and what a wonderful surprise. He had orange chicken an I had Pad Thai with chicken. Everything was delicious. The servings were so large that we ate the left overs for lunch today and it was still good! If you have not tried this restaurant, I would highly recommend that you do that soon!

• Visited July 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Expanded their restaurant”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This restaurant was a bit small but they opened up additional seating on the other side of the restaurant which will accommodate more people. The side with the Sushi bar has so much more ambiance with the waterfall as you come in the door. And the chairs are awesome!! Love them!!
This has become our "go to" restaurant of late.

While it's small and I've seen waiting lines of people, we usually get there by 5:30 so we never have any wait time. ;)

I can never get past the fried rice with beef and my husband usually gets the Kung Pao Chicken or Lo Mein - both excellent choices. We usually order the Shrimp Tempura which includes

When I was sick, I ordered the Won Ton soup and it was amazing!!! I had it at least three times before I got better!!!

They take reservations which is great especially if you have a big party. We had family come in at Easter and took them all out to this restaurant. My daughter and her husband live in NY so they are very picky about their sushi and their Asian food. Amazingly, my son-in-law said it was the best Asian food he had had in a long time!!! To say that I was happy to hear that is an understatement.

I don't like sushi but my husband and children do...and the presentation of their sushi is positively beautiful.

The service is good and the prices are reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Finally found good Asian food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After moving to SW Virginia 4 years ago from the greater NYC area, we were disappointed in the quality of the Asian food in the area. That is until now. We were shopping in Roanoke and decided to try Cafe Asia 2. The menu was eclectic with a wide variety of Thai, Chinese and Japanese food. The presentation was beautiful and the food was delicious. The best we have had since leaving NY. I was surprised that they did not have fountain soda just canned. Most restaurants we've been to offer free refills with the fountain soda but Cafe Asia 2 charge by the can. Some of the dishes we thought were on the pricey side and the room we were in was quite noisy otherwise a great experience. We'll be back.

• Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My family eats here often. The quality is good and consistent over many visits. I have two kids, aged 4 and 2 and the staff is very accommodating for children. The atmosphere and decor is nice and on the rare occasions where there have been mistakes with our orders they are fixed quickly. The menu offers a range of different Asian cuisines so it is perfect for people who like different types of Asian food. My husband loves sushi, one daughter loves sushi and rice dishes, the other daughter likes soups and rice dishes and I avoid seafood. Their menu has options for each of us, everyone leaves happy!

Visited April 2014