Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmarriott rewardsfront deskwafflesroad tripfree breakfastrecommend this hotelcomfortable roomwould stay here againhousekeeping staffgreat stopclean hotelbreakfast barnext morningcookiessitting areaoutdoor pooleasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We spent the night here on Dec. 26, 2011 on our way to Pigeon Forge TN. The hotel is right off the interstate, easy to get to as it has a traffic light. The front desk was very friendly, check in was easy. We got to our room and could not get the heat to come on, the person at the front desk came to our room immediately and got it working for us. The room was clean and comfortable, looks like a new hotel, and the room was good size.
The breakfast bar in the morning was very good also, and the lady working it, Geraldine, was exceptional.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor, near a side entrance. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This is a convenient, clean, friendly place to stay in Roanoke. The place seems very new and the staff is very friendly. I have a feeling this will be our one night stop over during our many journeys to Georgia. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I recently returned to Roanoke and a number of hotels were already booked. I decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn and was pleased with my decision. The hotel is very clean and the staff is efficient. The room (executive king) was fairly spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast bar is nothing to write home about as far as food, but Ms. G who tends to the bar was a joy. I stayed for three nights, and she not only remembered my name, but those of other travelers as well. It was a great way to start off a day, and she always made me smile. The hotel is right off of I-81, so convenient for travelers. I had business in downtown Roanoke, and the commute was only about 5-10 minutes even in rush hour. I would stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed in an executive king, which I believe is a little larger than a regular room and has a separate sitting area with T.V.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I stayed in a king room both times traveling to and fro down and up 81. The first room was on the first floor very nice , roomy and clean . The second room was on a higher floor and more suite like and still very nice with a sitting area to watch tv. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast good standard. Very great stop between Atlanta and Pennsylvania. Very clean and very comfortable. The rate was just a few bucks over $100.00 I would really recommend this for a resting spot off 81. Pretty view outside and fast food and gas.

• Stayed: November 2011
Thank ms.go-go
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I cam across this hotel last week at my client's suggestion and came away pleasantly surprised. Hotel is updated and the staff was excellent. Great value for the money and Deluxe continental breakfast was very well maintained. The have an indoor whirlpool that was great after a long dayt, Based on this experience, I would look to return to this hotel on my next visit town.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business