“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Motel is in excellent condition, staff is very friendly & efficient. Located very close to a shopping mall which is a great place to walk around after driving all day. Many restaurants in the immediate vicinity offering a variety of cuisine. We stay here frequently on our trips through this area. The I-81 route offers a pleasant and beautiful driving alternative to I-95/85 when traveling from Northeast to points south.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our facility and our staff.

We hope you will come back and see us.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

my family and i stayed here two times during our vacation, great staff, clean hotel, quiet and easily accessible from the highway. we followed the reviews on trip adviser when we decided on staying there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reconoizing our great staff and clean hotel.

We appreciate your feedback.

Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel frequently for work and never know exactly what I'm going to get- I arrived WAY early (like HOURS before check-in time) on Sunday and both of the people at the front desk (Eva and Geraldine) were extremely accommodating. They saw that I was tired and offered me a complimentary breakfast while they sorted out a room for me- the breakfast was great and the coffee was necessary! They prepared a room for me and I was able to get into the room way before check-in time. The hotel and room are clean- and I continue to be pleasantly surprised. I'll definitely stay here when I come back to Roanoke.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the shoutout to Eva and Geraldine.

I'm so glad to hear that they used teamwork to get your room ready when you needed it.

I hope you will come and see us!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a new hotel (completed in April 2014) and it showed. Access off the main road (581) was easy and parking plentiful. Everything was spotless and fresh. Check-in was a snap and the staff was friendly and efficient. Our room looked as if we were its first visitors and was of generous proportions. The bed was very comfortable, getting the “thumbs-up” from my wife who has back problems. The common areas were tastefully decorated and inviting. Best of all, the price was very reasonable. Although my favorite hotel in Roanoke remains the elegant Hotel Roanoke, this Hampton Inn is an excellent alternative, especially if cost is a consideration.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your detailed review.

We love hearing about great stay.

I appreciate your recognition of the great value that Hampton Inns provide.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you find yourself in Roanoke.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Visiting friends and stayed with our little kids. Very nice, walls were a little thin, hearing shower and flushing but otherwise quite. Very state of the art amenities. I would stay here again. Hot breakfast served and it was great!!! And the kids loved to pool, nice workout room too but didn't get to go, but it looked nice. Try the hotel out.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your comments about our decor, breakfast, and pool.

I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Roanoke.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

recently We visited my home town to meet some friends and stayed at the new Hampton . Everything was very pleasant and beautiful.The staff was very helpful and nice.I am telling my family about it,so that we may have a reunion there next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Durant B

I am so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay.

I would be happy to put you in touch with our Sales and Marketing Department to help you plan your reunion.

We'd love to meet all of the family!

Please give me a call at 540-366-6300

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not getting super reviews on line there really needs to be a reset. From the friendliness of the newer staff to the breakfast staff that was interactive as well it was an above par experience. I would recommend people see beyond the reviews written in the system and give it a try for themselves.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa_615

Thank you for letting Trip Advisor know about your above par experience.

We really appreciate your getting the word out!

Please come back and see us.