“Nice Place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Media, Pennsylvania
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Since Hollywood's was closed, we decided to try Coach & Four. Good choice. While tables are a little close together, food was very good. I had prime rib that was very tasty although a bit fatty. My wife had ahi tuna that was excellent. Three drinks, dinner and no deserts cost less than $70 with tip. Enjoyed a nice dinner, but chairs were a bit uncomfortable. BTW, the staff was excellent. Very friendly and attentive.

Visited March 2014

Roanoke, Virginia
“a disappointment...”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

atmosphere is wonderful/salad is excellent, but the veal was a major let-down; it was tough- - how can veal be tough ???- - and an ugly gray color; needless to say, I could not eat it...

Visited November 2013
Bedford, Virginia, United States
“2nd time still disappointed”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This was my second time there, first time I had a New York sirloin, which was way overcooked and tough. Good thing I had steak sauce to choke it down. Recently tried it again with friends who had been wanting to go..ok I will try something else when we go, this time I ordered smothered chicken breast. It was so bland I couldn't eat it. Looked liked it was steamed then thrown on a grill to brown it, no seasoning at all, the onions & peppers weren't done, the cheese had no taste, I was so disappointed. The waitress was so busy that she didn't come and ask how anything was, so another lady cleared our table and asked what was wrong, I told her and she said she would tell the manager and he would come to the table, well..he never did, he avoided our table. I wasn't charged for the meal, everyone else enjoyed their food. Maybe I keep choosing the wrong food, but I will not return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nita K
Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our New Year's Eve tradition”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

New Year's Eve was loud and hectic but our table was ready when we arrived. Petite filet was perfectly cooked medium to medium rare.

• Visited December 2013
Bedford, Virginia
“Great Food, VERY loud”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The food was great, the service was OK but the dining room was very loud. I could not hear nor have a conversation with my husband. When Fred our waiter came over he actually had to yell the specials and it's a very close quarters dining room. We did enjoy the food, I had stuffed flounder and my husband had salmon bleu. Fred did an excellent job making sure we were taken care of and I will be enjoying this place again.
I will sit in the bar the next time (this was much more quiet then the dining area).

• Visited December 2013