“Great for a group”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently had a gathering at Carrabba's for a little baby shower...very nice place to go. I have been here several times over the years, but this proved to be a special event. First of all, the waiter was excellent. He was extremely attentive, friendly, and never over the top. The choice of foods was excellent. When you have a group of friends, you never know what they might like. Carrabba's has such a wonderful selection it can please everybody! The food was very good with an abundance and the price is right. Thank you Carrabba's for making our get together a wonderful memory!

1  Thank Mary W

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Even though it was prom night, we were able to get a table. Excellent food and service. Watched the Kentucky Derby with subtitles. Had a great time.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Carrabba's is one of the few chains I will eat at while traveling extensively for work. Quality, flavorful dishes and I absolutely love the bread and olive oil.

This location did not disappoint, I enjoyed the Chicken Marsala and was in and out in no time. Service was good and attentive.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Food and service is always consistently good. Portions are on the large size but many entrees come in half/smaller size. Sorry I don't remember our servers name but he was very observant and immediately noticed when requested whole wheat pasta was not served and requested sauce was missing from calamari order. Excellent job on a very busy night.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Carrabba's is a dependable, high-quality Italian restaurant. It is one of the few chain restaurants we still go to as a couple. My wife is always happy with manicotti or lasagna dishes. My favorite is the lobster ravioli--scrumptious! Salads, breads and desserts are all above the standard of most chain restaurants.