“Great food and music!”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent food and we were able to listen to live music during our dinner. What a delight.
The chicken and biscuit soup and salmon were delicious.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic! I had the ribeye with duck and fig sauce. Just make a reservation because we did not and had to eat in the bar area.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

One of my favorite places to eat in Roanoke. The food is delicious with generous portions. The draft beer menu has enough choices to satisfy any beer lover.

Great music scene most nights.

Friendly and attentive wait staff.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The food is good and priced reasonably. The wait staff is responsive. My wife and I went on a Wednesday for dinner and music. The show starts about 8:00 or 8:15. I suggest making reservations - yes, in Roanoke on a Wednesday!! We had ribs - good. My wife's cajun fries were much better than my sweet potato fries. The menu is varied. The music (I have been there on two nights) is good and it does NOT eliminate the opportunity for conversations. What a joy!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

All I need to say is blackened scallops. They were perfectly cooked and seasoned. I was not a big fan of the artichoke risotto, but if you like artichokes, it is probably sublime. The macaroni pie was quite tasty as well. We went to the late seating so we could listen to the music, but it didn't start untill 10. It was a veryloud atmosphere so we will likely go to the quieter early seating next time. Food was amazing!