“Very authentic and very good”

El Agave Authentic Mexican Restaurant.
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Ruckersville
Description: Find that true south-of-the-border flavor at El Agave Authentic Mexican Restaurant. We are the spot in Ruckersville, VA, for fantastic food at great prices! Whether you are in the mood for a fabulous lunch or hungry for a great dinner, you will simply love the food, folks, and atmosphere at El Agave.El Agave has flavors to savor and all your favorites: Combination dinners Steak Vegetarian Quesadillas Margaritas FajitasDon't forget to ask about our lunch specials and our specialties of the house! If you are looking for the finest in authentic Mexican cuisine, look no further. El Agave will tantalize your taste buds with the true taste of Mexico.Come on by at El Agave Authentic Mexican Restaurant and don't forget your appetite!
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

On the road we found a very good Mexicn restaurant. Authentic, very good, large and generous portions and not expensive at all. A great place to come to. Especially after a long day ( really a lot of food. We came hungry and left stuffed).
Highky recommended

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good food and quick service. I like their tacos and rice. Nice people working in there and it's clean.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food and great service!! Highly recommend to anyone!!! Always take home leftovers! Seriously good nachos!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch and ordered the California burrito, a random pick from and extensive menu. The menu by the way is very confusing, poor font and color choice. Was pretty beat up too.

The burrito was large, filled with freshly cooked then chopped chicken covered in mole. That was covered in a mild white sauce. I ate all of it. Not spicy, just tasty.

The house salsa was mushy, tasteless and the chips seemed to have been fried in old oil. Not that good. Fortunately they have several different hot sauce bottles on the table. The habanero one helped.

I'll pass on this place if in the area again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

My husband and I had take out burritos. He liked his, but I thought mine was a little soggy. My husband also liked the rice, but I couldn't eat mine. The taste, in my opinion, was off, the way food tastes when the ingredients don't go together. My daughter had the fajita, and she enjoyed it.