We were traveling through, wanted a nice place to stop for the night. A somewhat local friend recommended this place.
It was a good call. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The rates were good as well, less than you would expect for this level of place, I expect that was due to the location, which is on the highway, but it's not a tourist area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new 100 percent non-smoking Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Charlottesville - Ruckersville. We are conveniently located on Route 29, four miles north of the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO). With our location being 14 miles north of Downtown Charlottesville, we offer a quiet setting off the highway. Leisure guests will find the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville near popular area attractions: Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, James Madison's Montpelier, Shenandoah National Park, Monticello Wine Trail and the University of Virginia. Share the spirit of the Cavaliers at Scott Stadium or catch a concert at John Paul Jones Arena. As a guest at our modern hotel near Charlottesville, enjoy convenient amenities including free breakfast, on-site parking and Wi-Fi with every stay. Our hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, business center and seasonal, outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Hotel Ruckersville
- Best Western Ruckersville
- Ruckersville Best Western