We stayed just one night while visiting relatives in Charlottesville. Even though it opened seven years ago the hotel still had a new look and feel to it. Everything was clean; everything worked. The breakfast on Sunday morning included scrambled eggs and sausage. Our stay was really flawless. The location is a bit inconvenient to Charlottesville but it's located right on the main highway so it's easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new 100 percent non-smoking Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Charlottesville - Ruckersville. We are conveniently located on Route 29, four miles north of the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO). With our location being 14 miles north of Downtown Charlottesville, we offer a quiet setting off the highway. Leisure guests will find the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville near popular area attractions: Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, James Madison's Montpelier, Shenandoah National Park, Monticello Wine Trail and the University of Virginia. Share the spirit of the Cavaliers at Scott Stadium or catch a concert at John Paul Jones Arena. As a guest at our modern hotel near Charlottesville, enjoy convenient amenities including free breakfast, on-site parking and Wi-Fi with every stay. Our hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, business center and seasonal, outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, IHG, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Hotel Ruckersville
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Ruckersville
- Ruckersville Best Western