Check in experience on Monday night was fantastic. Rooms very clean and spacious. Overall very clean and newish property. Dublin Donuts in parking lot was handy. Breakfast a little sloppy and not well stocked at 8:30am. Attendant not in sight but hanging out in lobby chatting. Out of butter for two days. Otherwise a safe, clean comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new 100 percent non-smoking Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Charlottesville - Ruckersville. We are conveniently located on Route 29, four miles north of the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO). With our location being 14 miles north of Downtown Charlottesville, we offer a quiet setting off the highway. Leisure guests will find the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville near popular area attractions: Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, James Madison's Montpelier, Shenandoah National Park, Monticello Wine Trail and the University of Virginia. Share the spirit of the Cavaliers at Scott Stadium or catch a concert at John Paul Jones Arena. As a guest at our modern hotel near Charlottesville, enjoy convenient amenities including free breakfast, on-site parking and Wi-Fi with every stay. Our hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, business center and seasonal, outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, IHG, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Hotel Ruckersville
- Best Western Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Ruckersville
- Ruckersville Best Western