“This place is our local secret.”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Ruther Glen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It is always busy. Great food, huge portions. Mary is a wonderful waitress. It is "the place to go" for us locals.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We are so glad we stopped here for lunch! It was the perfect atmosphere for two young boys restless from a long car ride. The minestrone soup was very good, though a bit salty for one parent, and the cheese pizza we ordered was fantastic. Service was prompt and courteous and we would definitely stop here again if we find ourselves in Ruther Glen!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I frequently drive up and down 64/95 for visits to friends and family and always try to find decent stops at restaurants that are locally owned and a quick jaunt from the highway. I saw the sign for the Ladysmith exit and decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. The place was hopping for a Sunday night, which is always a good sign. I was escorted over to a booth, and noticed that they had a very extensive menu full of a ton of Italian favorite dishes. Because I had just come from a holiday party earlier in the day, I was not needing a large portion, but eyed the subs coming out to the other patrons and knew that I'd be back on a different trip when I'd be able to tackle something that size. As it was, it was all I could do to finish the salad and pizza slice I had. Both of those were good--but I have a feeling that the other menu items were better. Service was good, place was clean, and the atmosphere was great. I'll be back!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I found this place by chance back in June so when I knew we were driving by this weekend on a trip up north, I had hubby start locating it because I forgot to write down the exit and the exact name. Thankfully one of my friends had taken a picture of the sign. Just good home tasting italian food. Excellent prices with huge portions. If they had a location in my town I would eat there multiple times a week. We even stopped there on our way home for dinner. The spaghetti sauce is one of the best I've had. Hubby had the fish special coming home and said it was very good. Going up he had chicken parm and said it was excellent. I had baked spaghetti with meat sauce both times.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We have stopped here a couple times and the food has been good. If you are hungry, they have generous portions that are reasonably priced. This is a good place to take a family, not necessarily a date.