“Always feel welcome”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Salem
Pleasantville, New York, USA
“Always feel welcome”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My go to hotel when visiting Roanoke College. This hotel always welcomes you like family, the rooms are clean, the free breakfast very good and pets are welcome which is important when visiting my college students.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Beckley, West Virginia
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful - all smiles and upbeat. I felt very relaxed. I am not a dog person, but this this seems to be a very dog-friendly property. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Flat Rock
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Got a good night's sleep and staff was very friendly and helpful - a great stop along the highway. Wi-Fi wasn't the best and there isn't much else around it, but it's a very nice place to stop along the road. We'll be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

north branford, CT
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed here 1 night w/my husband, 4 year old son, and 2 dogs. Everyone on staff was extremely nice and pleasant to deal with. Everything seemed clean. The room was cozy and roomy enough for all of us. The breakfast in the morning was good, there was a nice variety so everyone found something they liked. For us, we really liked how much lawn there was, giving us plenty of room to walk and play w/our dogs. The entire place looked great, clean, and the entire staff we met was very friendly. I would definitely stay again and recommend others to stay here also.

1 Thank annamarie0906
Crossville, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

La Quinta's are now our primary source of rooms on the run. Pet friendly, economical, clean, and efficient. I have no reason to stay elsewhere. I hope they continue to spread, and open up new locations.

2 Thank William M
Van Etten, New York, USA
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I travel back and forth to and from North Carolina and always stay at this Hotel. It is a perfect mid-way point and the Hotel meets all of my expectations without exception. I have recommended this Hotel to several of my friends who might be traveling through Virginia and have never had any negative feedback from any of them. It is an added bonus that the Hotel is Pet Friendly, as we travel with two small dogs as well. They love the Hotel too!

1 Thank 374keithv
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 13 in Salem

Been to La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem? Share your experiences!