“GOOD BUFFET VALUE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have visited this restaurant on two occasions; once for weekdaylunch with a friend and once for Sunday lunch with my wife. Both times we opted for the buffet (less than $10!) and have been pleased with selection and service, and especially the reasonable price. There's not a real extensive selection, but plenty of variety which is more than adequate. We will visit again whenever in the mood for Chinese.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Szechuan is excellent for their buffet lunch, their dinner entrees, and Chinese take-out choices. Always fresh and very well prepared. Nicely packed and always ready for take-out. Week day buffet is super. We go here for lunch from work quite often, my wife and I go here for dinner or just call in a to go order. Excellent spot and value priced.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I have been patronizing the Szechuan (mis-spelled "Restaurant" outside!) for a good 20 years. We mostly go for Sunday buffet. The consistency, variety, and the quality of the food here is superb! What we enjoy from the buffet is virtually as good as any entrée might be...

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We moved from Salem 8 years ago. Szechuan was always our favorite Chinese Restaurant, We decided to drive to Salem this week and see if it was as good as in the past. We were not disappointed. Food is still great and service was good.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had the lunch buffet here after my coworker told me how good the food was. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. For a Chinese buffet, this was super tasty. I LOVED the pot stickers. The service was great an d everyone was very attentive and friendly. It was about $10 for the buffet and a drink for me, so it wasn't the cheapest lunch around, but it was well worth it.