“Great homemade sandwiches”
Review of Yacht Dogs - CLOSED

Yacht Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My family and I stopped into Yacht Dogs for lunch on a recent trip to nearby Urbanna. I had a Carolina Dog (skin on hotdog with pulled pork Carolina BBQ and homemade coleslaw), my daughter had a plain hotdog, and my wife had a turkey sandwich. Most of the ingredients are local or made on sight by the owner. We were pleased with the quality of the food and the genuine interest the owner had in us and our meal. We would like to have tried a shrimp roll, but unfortunately she did not have any that day. Just means we will have to go back again soon. The owner did bring out a homemade tuna salad for us to try that was excellent. There is no indoor seating, but do not let this deter you from giving this place a try. Good stuff.