Courtyard Richmond Airport
US$81
US$74
US$58
US$125
All reviewsrichmond airportfront deskwaffle housestaff was friendlyrental carburger kingfree shuttlenext morningon demandshuttle servicemini fridgean early flightstayed one nightconvenient locationbed was comfortablegreat roomchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We really enjoyed staying in the King Suite at this hotel. It was quite spacious, with plenty of counter space both in the living room and in the bathroom.

We liked the location, as we were departing on a flight the next day. It's just around the corner from the airport, and there are a few places to eat nearby, as well as gas stations for filling up the rental car on your way back to the airport.

On the down side, the room was showing a bit of wear, which could be corrected. The bed was also too firm for my liking.

On the whole, though, we would have liked to have had more time to stay there, and will definitely try other Courtyards because of our experience in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
CYRichmondGM, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

We re happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will take a look at your room and see what wear you are speaking of. We regularly check all of our rooms and refresh the details so that every guest experiences a great room. Thank you for taking to time to give your comments so that we can continue to improve our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

The entire team there at the Richmond Courtyard Airport is great. Friendly, courtious, accomodating, and professional are words that come to mind. Any and all of my questions/requests were answered and acted on ... we even received great resteraunt recommendations too!

Room Tip: as always...rooms away from the vending machines and off the main road are generally quieter and the same is true here.
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I've been here all of one hour. So far, I was immediately and quite jovially greeted at the front desk and very promptly got a room key. The restaurant was staying open late so late-night arrivers could grab some take-out (or, take-upstairs, I guess). The restaurant people were awesome. Friendly. Order is 100% accurate and fairly tasty. The menu has a LOT of variety, including many fresh, healthy, low-cal options. (And chicken wings and french fries - really, variety.) The food was NOT overpriced - totally shocking for an airport hotel.

My room is spotless, and the front desk has already arranged my transportation for tomorrow morning.

The only thing they aren't doing is watching baseball with me, but hey, I guess I can live with that.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Reason I like staying here:

1. 2 Waffle Houses within a 4 block radius
2. Free airport shuttle (don't forget to tip)
3. Remodeled lobby and rooms
4. Bistro in the lobby that serves good stuff (awesome Chicken Caesar Salad and breakfasts); small grocery available for other items
5. Decent fitness facility for a Courtyard
6. Small pool
7. Staff
8. Meeting rooms are awesome; easy to access computer to print boarding passes
9. Did I mention Waffle House? Oh, and an Annie's Pancake House nearby?
10. Staff, times 2

Ok, so clearly, I like the staff here. Seriously,,,,some of the nicest people I have ever encountered in a hotel. They greet you, ask if you need anything, will grab a girl a FedEx box because she needs to ship dirty clothes home because she has a habit of packing too much crap, and also help with getting you around town.

Close to airport, and 15 minutes from downtown (VCU area). They will get you a cab, he will call your room when he arrives, and you are on your way. Love it!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator; its noisy
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
CYRichmondGM, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

This is a great list we are especially proud of number 10. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

With its recent updates, nice facility. From desk staff was very polite, professional, and helpful. Really convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.