“Great customer service rep at Sandston Courtyard”

Courtyard Richmond Airport
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Mr. Aaron Pellitt quickly and professionally helped resolve some charge issues. Sounds minor in action, but the fact he showed initiative and saved me money and more importantly time (headaches) was much appreciated.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very comfortable nice an clean n airplane noise n traffic or noise in hall very friendly there wen u call for help wit room a very quite place to get away frm home an relieve stress an hav fun wit ur family will b back again soon :-)

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The hotel shuttle picked me up immediately from the airport. From the minute I stepped into the lobby until I left the next day everyone and everything was perfect! The room was so comfortable I wanted to extend my stay through the weekend and now wish I had :-) The breakfast offered with Starbucks coffee was fabulous! The entire hotel was spotless! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel welcome. When I needed a cab to go to the Omni downtown for a meeting the hotel called me a cab which arrived within 5 minutes. The gentleman, Chris, who owned the cab was very friendly and gave me a card so I could call him after my meeting for him to pick me up. He was there within 5 minutes. I LOVE RICHMOND AND THE MARRIOTT COURTYARD AT THE AIRPORT.

Room Tip: The king size bed was wonderful - room ncluded a sleeper sofa - not that I used it however - the roo...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I booked to rooms for an overnight stay for 4 of us. After driving 6 hrs we arrived at the Richmond Airport location to find that we had been upgraded to a suite which allowed us more "stretching room". The staff was very friendly and accommodating and our rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Awesome hotel and employees. Wife and I always stay here when we fly out of RIC.
Great people! Rooms are spacious, clean and QUIET! Shuttle service to and from the airport is always courteous and prompt. Will always stay here in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We are always happy to stop here on our trips to NYC. Front desk is welcoming, rooms are very clean. We always look forward to our overnight stay on our journey and that well deserved glass of wine and bistro dinner. Good job Courtyard Sandston!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. This place is clean and quiet. Front desk staff are great folks. Fitness center is clean and the treadmills really work!!
Need to have towels though.
Always stay here when I'm in Richmond.
Very quiet even though it's near the airport.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport

Been to Courtyard Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Richmond Airport

Address: 5400 Williamsburg Rd, Sandston, VA 23150-1222
Region: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Sandston
#5 Family Hotel in Sandston
#5 Business Hotel in Sandston
Price Range: £84 - £136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Richmond Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Richmond Airport Hotel Sandston