“Short stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Short stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel only one night. It is very conveniently located right by the airport but I didn't hear any plane noise. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The guy that checked me in was wonderful. I recommend this hotel and would stay here again if I'm in Richmond.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I live over an hour away from RIC and one morning had a five a.m. flight, so I decided to stay here. It is a well kept Courtyard, similar to the brand with a nice restaurant/bar in the lobby and clean, well maintained rooms. You can park your car here for free and take the shuttle which runs around the clock. As I was gone 5 days, this made up for half of the cost of the room on airport parking fees. I will definitely stay here for my future early morning flights (ok, you are right...I am not a morning person). I will say I agree with Fatcino that the customer service, including the personable shuttle drivers, was excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Elijah598
Tappahannock, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The staff is great and the rooms are comfortable. The park and ride shuttle service is hassle free and takes all the stress out of getting to the airport. Many thanks to the management and staff for another good stay!

Stayed March 2014
Portsmouth, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Mr. Aaron Pellitt quickly and professionally helped resolve some charge issues. Sounds minor in action, but the fact he showed initiative and saved me money and more importantly time (headaches) was much appreciated.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very comfortable nice an clean n airplane noise n traffic or noise in hall very friendly there wen u call for help wit room a very quite place to get away frm home an relieve stress an hav fun wit ur family will b back again soon :-)

• Stayed March 2014
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

The hotel shuttle picked me up immediately from the airport. From the minute I stepped into the lobby until I left the next day everyone and everything was perfect! The room was so comfortable I wanted to extend my stay through the weekend and now wish I had :-) The breakfast offered with Starbucks coffee was fabulous! The entire hotel was spotless! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel welcome. When I needed a cab to go to the Omni downtown for a meeting the hotel called me a cab which arrived within 5 minutes. The gentleman, Chris, who owned the cab was very friendly and gave me a card so I could call him after my meeting for him to pick me up. He was there within 5 minutes. I LOVE RICHMOND AND THE MARRIOTT COURTYARD AT THE AIRPORT.

Room Tip: The king size bed was wonderful - room ncluded a sleeper sofa - not that I used it however - the roo...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I booked to rooms for an overnight stay for 4 of us. After driving 6 hrs we arrived at the Richmond Airport location to find that we had been upgraded to a suite which allowed us more "stretching room". The staff was very friendly and accommodating and our rooms were very clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Courtyard Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!