Quality Inn Richmond Airport
US$57
US$93
US$91
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I was booked here for a 2 week stay. I hated staying here even 1 night. I had cobwebs in the corner of my walls, carpet was so dirty I didn't take my shoes off, the checkout card from the last guest was still in the room and it looked like the bed had already been slept in. The desk person said that was the only room she had because it was race weekend. Since it was late I stayed there 1 night but never ever again. If I was Comfort Inn I would be ashamed to have my name on it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank bmahaffey
comfortric1, General Manager at Quality Inn Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

I am sorry that there was a problem with your room during your stay. It was during NASCAR weekend in September 2011 and we were sold out and unable to move you to a different room. I assure you that the bedding was clean. Our rooms are completely stripped with each checkout. We are in the process of remodeling our hotel to improve our guest's stay. Again, I apologize for any discomfort to you.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

Clean, comfortable. Breakfast was good. Wireless internet worked well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We arrived after dinner and departed early the next morning for a flight, so for our purposes the hotel was adequate, however look elsewhere if you require a longer stay. The place is shop worn, and the common areas and hallways did not look clean. Our room was clean and the bathroom spotless, but the beds were very uncomfortable. At around 2am some homeless people were causing a commotion and having some sort of loud fight in the parking lot right under our window! We left too early to utilize the free continental breakfast, so can't comment on that. Front desk staff was courteous at check-in.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pmcolorado
comfortric1, General Manager at Quality Inn Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

I would like to apologize for any problems experienced during your recent stay. We try to maintain a quiet hotel and would have contacted the authorities to remove any trespassers. We will be renovating our hotel soon and I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

The hotel room looked like it had not been cared for in 15 years. Dingy and dirty. Carpet was disgusting. Bed uncomfortable. Furniture old. Walls needed repainting. Dead bugs. However, the staff was friendly and the breakfast did look okay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
comfortric1, General Manager at Quality Inn Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

I am very sorry that there was a problem with your room during your recent stay. My goal is to ensure that all of our guests have a pleasant stay. We have committed to totally renovating our hotel within the next 6 months. We should be finished by March 2012. If you are in the area, please consider coming to stay in one of our newly refurnished rooms.

Pat Armstead
Comfort Inn Richmond Airport

Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stayed here because we couldn't find a place between Williamsburg and Richmond. It seemed the least scary of the places near the airport. I was surprised at how comfortable it was, and we did feel safe here. I value a comfortable bed, a nice shower, and decent towels whenever I stay overnight in a hotel/motel, and this place rated well in all three areas. I think I may start staying at Comfort Inns more often.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple