“Less than 5 minutes to the Airport!”

Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Indialantic, Florida
“Less than 5 minutes to the Airport!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had an early departure so chose this Hampton Inn. We trust Hampton and we were not disappointed. I needed a handicap room with a shower. Brought our own rubber mat for the shower. We usually do this. The shower had a lip so is not a roll in but has a pull down seat once inside. The room is open and not crowded with furniture. We had a microwave and fridge. A breakfast is served in the morning. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. There is a Hilton Garden Hotel literally right next day so we chose that for ease of dining AND Hampton gave us a voucher for 10% off. I would definitely use this hotel again! This hotel looks new with beautifully manicured landscaping.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mtngal1
Tonya H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for writing a review for your stay with us. I am so glad to see you were pleased with the stay, and I hope you come back to see us next time you're in town!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sterling, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Tonya Hopkins and the rest of the staff are extremely helpful, personable and accomodating- talk about going the extra mile! Great experiences again and again at this location- consistent high level of quality customer service. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Richmond- unless they are booked up solid. Kudos to all staffing. Well done! Don't change a thing...

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for that fantastic review! It always makes my day to see someone so happy with their stay. It is thanks to guests like you that we are in the top 15% of the Hampton brand! We hope to see you again!
Rockville, United States
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The hotel is good, clean, and the service is also good. We got an assigned room instead of choose one ourselves. It was also so noisy. We chose this hotel because everything else was not available. We went to Richmond, VA for a family pleasure and visit trip on a weekend.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel! I'm so glad to see you were pleased with the cleanliness as well as the service. I'm so sorry you thought your room was too noisy! Let us know the next time you stay here, and we will definitely put you in the quietest room we have!
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The staff is really nice, very accommodating & allowed me to check in early - they were very gracious & helpful to a weary traveler! The breakfast had a nice selection & the "restaurant" area was clean & very well maintained. My hotel room was clean & the bed was comfy. It is also very convenient to the airport & offers a complimentary shuttle service.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
I greatly appreciate you filling out a review for our hotel! I am so happy to see you were pleased with your experience. We rely on guests like you to be the best! I hope you come to see us next time you are in town!
Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was my first Amway Corporation Conference and not knowing what to expect was a little nerve racking, but my stay and accommodations at the Hampton Inn in Richmond, VA made it worth the wait and the conference was Awesome, too!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for filling out a review for our hotel! I am always delighted to see such positive responses. We truly value having guests like you stay with us, and we wouldn't be in the top 15% of Hampton Inns without you!
JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My mother and I drove up from North Carolina to go to the Spring 2013 Bizarre Bazaar at the Richmond International Speedway. It was only about 10 minutes away. Even though the airport is around the corner we couldn't hear the planes while in our room. The hotel was very clean and we felt safe. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review for your stay here. I'm glad to see you felt our staff was very friendly, as we all try very hard to be as warm and welcoming as possible. I hope to see you for next year's Bizarre Bazaar!
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I was here for a wedding and they arranged for all of the guests to be on the same floor, which enhanced our experience. They also allowed me to check-in early, which let me get settled and relaxed before the events of the day started. The room was beautiful, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. It was also nice to be able to join the rest of the group in the lobby at night to watch the basketball (NCAA Sweet Sixteen). And having coffee available at all hours is DEFINITELY a plus! Although the hotel is by the airport, it is only about 20 minutes away from downtown Richmond, so the location is also good.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Deborah S
I am so glad to see you had a great time at our hotel! We love to see our wedding guests happy and enjoying the experience! I hope you come back to see us next time you are in town!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport? Share your experiences!