“Excellent All-Around Experience”

Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The staff was amazing and extremely helpful!! The hotel was immaculate. The continental breakfast was delicious and very plentiful!! We were with 3 teenage boys and the location was perfect and everything was easily accessible. We went rollerskating, to the trampoline place, goat carting, and even took a drive to University of Virginia. It was an amazing vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tonya H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your trip to Richmond, VA and that we were able to be a part of your fun trip! We hope that you come and visit us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Very good hotel for the location, cost, and services. Its location near the Richmond Airport (RIC) is excellent and it even has a shuttle service to the airport if you need it. I recommend this hotel if you need a well-maintained facility and require a friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tonya H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I'm so happy to see you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you come back to see us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

had to stop one night in Richmond, experienced flight delays due to weather conditions, the staff at the Hampton were very helpful in getting me and the team a room for the night and even allow me to extend my stay when my flight time delayed again. over all great place and great staff

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm sorry to hear you got stuck in Richmond for a night! I know how stressful that experience can be, but I'm glad to see we could make you feel welcome!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I wish there was a higher number for service and cleanliness... I stay here for weekends when my boyfriend is visiting and typically he doesn't get into town until the wee hours of the morning so it is hard to find a good deal. Normally when you book a room online you have to wait until check in time (late in the afternoon) I called after I booked the room (at 4am) and the staff member was so kind and said it wouldn't be a problem just come on over. I was at work until 7 and my boyfriend was super tired. I explained that to the clerk and he took his name and said that he would allow him to check in for me. This staff member needs to train EVERYONE in the business on how to treat people.

When I got off work and got to the room it was so clean I could eat off the bathroom floor (not that I actually would but it was truly that clean) the beds are comfy and the room is spacious.

Truly love stating here!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thanks for the review! I absolutely loved the enthusiasm! It's always so wonderful to hear such positive responses from our fantastic guests here. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The hotel staff was great and always willing to help in any way they could. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, climate control worked and the breakfast was excellent. What more do you need than that?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review! I'm always so delighted to receive compliments on the staff here, for we all try so hard to make our guests feel at home. Please come back to see us!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Our flight was cancelled due to the weather and we had to stay overnight at the airport. We chose Hampton Inn and were given quality service from check-in to check out. At the front desk, there was a great list of restaurants nearby with directions. In the morning there was a complimentary breakfast that was quite good. We were comfortable, our room was nice, there was complimentary Wi-Fi, and no airport noise. Plus we had a great rate for a last minute rental. Thank you Hampton staff!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandtray

I'm sorry to hear you were stranded in Richmond overnight, but I'm glad we succeeded in making you comfortable! Whether it is in our guests' travel plans to spend the night with us or if they find themselves in need of a bed last minute, we try very hard to make every one feel welcome and at home. I hope the rest of your trip went smoothly!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I travel a lot for business and staying at this Hampton Inn in Sandston/Richmond Airport was like staying at a 3.5 star hotel, absolutely terrific and the beds were extremely comfortable. Location very convenient to highway and there's a great Mexican restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It always makes my day to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay so much. We love having you here, and I hope you come back to see us the next time you are in town!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport? Share your experiences!