“You Pay For What You Get”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Sandston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Glen Allen
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at many economically friendly hotels and NEVER have I had an experience like the one at this Microtel. They were almost sold out by the time I arrived, the wonderful staff explained to me that it was a very busy weekend in Richmond, and the only room they had available was a smoking room. I was happy to take it. The front desk person was so pleasant after what had appeared to be a rough night since I passed by a police officer on my way in. When I got to the room I was pleasantly surprised on how clean it was. I did have an issue turning the shower on, however I called down to the front desk and she came up to my room, showed me and explained to me how to use it. When asked about the police, she simply said it was a dissatisfied customer who made a mistake when they did their reservation and could not be accommodated. She was very upbeat, helpful, and sweet. I cannot wait to come back to Richmond to stay at the Microtel!

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Quality Inn Richmond Airport
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Address: 6000 Audubon Dr, Sandston, VA 23150-1332
Region: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Richmond Airport Hotel Sandston