“employee dishonesty”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased with the hotel. The beds were comfortable, the staff was attentive and friendly. Breakfast was decent and included...the room was clean and about what was expected. The bathroom was actually somewhat large and parking was plentiful. The staff was kind enough to give directions and I didn't experience any issues. Overall, nice stay and would most definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2014
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently stayed at your hotel and had a very tiring week before arriving. I called ahead and spoke to a girl named Casey, and shared that I had been the victim of identity theft and some of my possessions stolen while traveling, including my phone, and she was so helpful. She said that she had limited space left but would do her best to hold a room at the rate I was given online, if at all possible, and when I arrived she made me feel extremely welcome, helped me reference things in the area I needed, and referred me to an agency that could maybe help me with my situation. I felt so at ease after a very hard experience because of her hospitality. I also found my room to have excellent accommodations and amenities for such a good price. The woman who was checking me out and overseeing breakfast was also a big help. I also wanted to say that the person overseeing the night shift was very diligent to check into a situation in an adjacent room in which I had concern, for which I was also very grateful. Thank you for a wonderful stay and I would recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant, but a very good breakfast available through the morning, with tea & coff...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Newport News
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Okay, needs updating. Room was old and outdated.planes were noises at night and around 6:30 am. It served it's purpose. Elevator very smokey! Staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Sandston
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The room was average. For a smoking room, it was still clean and the room didnt have a "smoke" smell. Very close to the airport, and since our room faced the front, we could hear the planes taking off and landing. So if you are a light sleeper, then you may have issues with the noise. Overall, a great place for an overnight stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Quality Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Address: 6000 Audubon Dr, Sandston, VA 23150-1332
Region: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Richmond Airport