Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
US$180
US$81
US$76
US$169
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I just think the housekeeping could do a better job at sweeping the bathroom floors. There were several hairs on the floor which were obvious. There were hairs in the bathroom which were obvious. Microwave was not wiped down, someone spilled something inside. We had to clean it out. I doubt if they wipe down the remote controls. The Manager Elizabeth was lazy and lackadaisical like she didn't really care. I stayed here for two night because my husband and I were attending a jazz festival. A continental breakfast was donuts, cereal, juice, and coffee, the milk was watery, I believe powered milk and the orange juice tasted like Tang. I would never stay here again. Also they overcharged my American Express card twice. It was a mess trying to get it straight. The only positive thing I can say is the bed was very comfortable. I slept well the two nights we stayed. However, I prefer the Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The woman at the front desk was very inviting and pleasant, checking in was a breeze. The room was smaller than expected but it served its purpose. The bathroom was somewhat clean, the washclothes were slighty dingy. The bed was kinda stiff but, the pillows we soft and it balanced out. The "cable" wasn't. Local channels only and the wifi was non existant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Place was old, smelly, bed worn out big time and pillows lumpy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Someone had to come to show how the very loose shower control worked. Breakfast meager. Other Microtel Inns we have stayed in are much better examples.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family