“business trip”

Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Everyone here is very pleasant and courteous. The breakfast staf work very hard to keep everything clean, and food out. They do a very good job for the supper crowd also. Rooms are always clean. Been doing a remodel all summer, and didn't hardly notice anything was happening.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for your business and great feedback, We are glad you like our new renovations and updated rooms. Look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Richmond area.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Richmond Airport

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Comfortable, with easy access. The staff was very friendly and caring. They took care of all of my needs. The hotel had a warm feeling, the rooms were very clean, and the breakfast every was good food. I will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your great feedback and business, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a short business trip in the fall. It is an excellent hotel provided me with all the satisfactory experience. Room is very clean and spacious; equipments are in very good working order. Very good price function ratio at a convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor survey. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I booked this hotel not only because of the Hilton name but the other reviews on this site. There were four of us (all adults) in a king / sofa bed room. The living area is much smaller than what the pictures show, while the bedroom area is much larger. If you plan to use the sofa bed,don't and get two beds the mattress is about 2 inches think (in some spots much less) and you will have the worst sleep of your life. The floor would feel better.In the morning I went down to ask for more towels (only 3 in the room) and when asked how room was I told her my feelings of the sofa bed, the clerk said she would send someone up to change it out. About an hour latter housekeeping came up and said they don't change mattress out and left us a twin rollaway bed. That made no sense but ok. Towels in bathroom were also dirty with makeup on them, my brother in law was showering while I went down to get more towels and was pretty upset when he grabbed one with looking and it and upon drying off saw brown stuff all over the inside of towel I showed housekeeping and she shrugged. Also when we came back into our room later that day after housekeeping had been in, nothing had been wiped down there were ashes, crumbs still on table, and water glass in bathroom was the same one as day before. Maybe this hotel had a off day, but I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

I want to thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about the issues with your stay, I can assure that is not our norm and I will have the issues corrected. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel 804-737-1600 as I would like to discuss in more detail. thank you for you business.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I spent one night at the Homewood Suite in Richmond Va. The overall experience was very good but the stay was short due to me and the group that I was traveling with got in late and had an early flight out the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for the great tripadvisor review, thank you for your business and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in the Richmond area. Have a safe holiday weekend.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed at this Homewood on our way to the beach. The hotel was clean, up to date and the front desk was very helpful. We will definately stay here again on our next trip. The location was ideal, next to the airport and within a short drive to many shops and entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I enjoyed the stay and plan to come back again in the near future. My future Husband and I enjoyed our private time and will also recommend it to others. There were nice local resturants that we also enjoyed. Thank you kindly!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for your business and your great feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Richmond Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!