“Hotel needs to replace their beds”

Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Lexington Park
“Hotel needs to replace their beds”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Overall, the hotel is in a great location and the staff are very friendly and eager to satisfy. The adjacent restaurant has been changed to a mexican eatery since my last visit. They do not offer discounts for hotel patrons. Be aware, the beds are old and are in need of replacement.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor survey, we will look into the issue you brought to our attention. Thank you for your business and have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 3 October 2013

After going through the distaster of me and my 3 small children being moved out of our home while it was being repaired. We chose to stay at a Hilton hotel due to its name, little did I know that my children and I would come in contact with bedbugs. First night at the hotel I was in a double room on a floor due to the smell I asked to be moved. We were moved to another floor, week after that my little ones had bites on them I thought it was Mosquitos it got worse all over their legs and groins I let the hotel know immediately came up and confirmed after moving mattresses they moved us and closed off the room the room we were moved to had some black stuff in the ceiling of the
shower .... My children have suffered severe scarring I had to dry clean all our clothing. This was the worst experience ever I really thought I was in a home away from home... My children were afraid to sleep in the bed that night piling up on the couch on top of each other I had no choice but to relocate ... I hate they went through this considering there dad was deployed at the time.

I was ensured that this would be addressed but having a hard time getting the manager of the hotel to call me back.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your feedback and I assure you that your issues will be corrected, please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you
Creedmoor, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here for 1 night, just a quick 1 night getaway. The hotel is centrally located, standard Homewood Suites. The early check-in online really expedited the check in process. Front desk staff was very accomodating to my need for a later check out.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor survey we appreciate it.
columbia, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Between breakfast, dinner and a suite room you can't go wrong. Kitchen has full frig, microwave and stove top. Location is convenient to airport and downtown. A great value for the price. Very helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great feedback and I will make sure to share with our staff, Thank you for your business.
Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Everyone here is very pleasant and courteous. The breakfast staf work very hard to keep everything clean, and food out. They do a very good job for the supper crowd also. Rooms are always clean. Been doing a remodel all summer, and didn't hardly notice anything was happening.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your business and great feedback, We are glad you like our new renovations and updated rooms. Look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Richmond area.
Appleton, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Comfortable, with easy access. The staff was very friendly and caring. They took care of all of my needs. The hotel had a warm feeling, the rooms were very clean, and the breakfast every was good food. I will stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your great feedback and business, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
San Jose, United States
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a short business trip in the fall. It is an excellent hotel provided me with all the satisfactory experience. Room is very clean and spacious; equipments are in very good working order. Very good price function ratio at a convenient location.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor survey. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!