“One enjoyable breakfast.”

Ma & Pa's Diner
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Sandston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I didn't take long to choose the Belgian Waffle topped with strawberries & whipped cream. The waffle was very large & thick, almost enough for two people or a second breakfast. With few customers just pass 7:00 AM, the watress was quick to take my order and served in reasonable time, with price also reasonable. Hours are 7:00 to 9:00 PM. Ma & Pas is bit better than Waffle House, with quicker service. Located at 5500 Williamsburg Road, I had a short walk from the Best Western Plus. I would stop adain.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Quite possibly some of the best meatloaf I've ever had; tasted amazing and huge portion sizes. Great prices too. I mean, the setting isn't what you'd see in a five star French restaurant, but hey, its a local diner. The decor doesn't affect the food.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

After reading some of the review's I have to say " So it's not a fancy diner ! ! ! Who cares as long as the food, prices and service is great " ! ! !
The food was great and so was the service and you can't beat the prices (about $10 a person) ! ! ! I noticed that most of the customers were known by name and the servers even knew what they wanted to drink and sometimes what they were gonna order. If you like good countrified cooking, and are good old countrified people, this is a great place to eat ! ! ! I have lived in this area all my life and had never eat here until our neighbor's told us about it. We will definitely be back ! ! !

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Definitely a local's diner - definitely not the Ritz. If you want fufu food and fancy decor this is not your place. If you want good food, in enormous portions, at good prices - this is the place for you.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have lived here for over 50 years and decided to try this place again after a very long absent from going there. First impression of the place is it was an old Waffle House which was never updated. The walls were covered with the residue of the days they allowed smoking. The ceiling was the same. You can see them prepare your food in which no one wore the requires hand protection with the exception of the cook. The waitress also touched the food. The food I ordered was a breakfast special which I can say was ok. Was middle of the road. My problem was the nastiness of the housekeeping in there. I would never go back again and I pass this place everyday heading to work.

Been to Ma & Pa's Diner? Share your experiences!