“Bright Spot in the Doubletree”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Sandston
Reviewed 25 January 2013

While the food was average for a chain hotel restaurant, the service was great. It was an amazing contrast with the front desk. The bar staff was cheerful and helpful when I wandered into the bar starving just off a long road trip at five minutes to 11:00. (That's very late in Richmond, VA) Instead of greeting my hunger with annoyance, the bar tender came to my immediate defense and told me to order what ever I liked. She was kind and helpful as I tried to sort myself out after five hours on the road. Again, not special food, but service that stands out.

There are newer reviews for Wing's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 22 August 2012

A number of their choices were so good we ordered them more than once during our week's stay!...the service was excellant.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

It was nothing fancy, the food was decent. The hours aren't that great nor the price, but other foods places were close.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

Wow doesn't love a good wing, We really enjoyed them!!

Reviewed 2 October 2011

Wings was very quiet and the price was avg. The food was really good and the service was great!!! This restaurant is inside of Doubletree which is sad because I believe it goes unnoticed. So the next time you go to Sandston/Richmond, go to the Doubletree and go to Wings, You will not be disappointed!!!