“Great service”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great service”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I was also very impressed with their selection of local draft beers. However, the food was just OK and the beers were outrageously expensive $8.50 for a single local draft! I was ready to like the place but after seeing the prices - I don't think I'll be back to eat or drink.

Visited March 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Good Place near the Airport”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good place to eat in the Doubletree. It is near the airport and we often stay there using their park and fly program. The breakfast is excellent as are the sandwiches that I have ordered. Service is good and you can usually get in and out fairly quickly.

Visited June 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Big open room with little to no atmosphere. The server was very good, but the food and the menu were below average.

• Visited March 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Double tree restaurant”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Arrived late at night so didn't feel like going out to eat so just had dinner in the hotel restaurant and lounge. the food was of average quality nothing to really write home about.

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bright Spot in the Doubletree”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

While the food was average for a chain hotel restaurant, the service was great. It was an amazing contrast with the front desk. The bar staff was cheerful and helpful when I wandered into the bar starving just off a long road trip at five minutes to 11:00. (That's very late in Richmond, VA) Instead of greeting my hunger with annoyance, the bar tender came to my immediate defense and told me to order what ever I liked. She was kind and helpful as I tried to sort myself out after five hours on the road. Again, not special food, but service that stands out.

Visited January 2013