“Aunt Sarah'a ia my favorite restaurant.”
Review of Aunt Sarah's Pancake Houses - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aunt Sarah's Pancake Houses
Forestville, Maryland, USA
“Aunt Sarah'a ia my favorite restaurant.”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great food, great price and typical $2.25/hr service.
So be patient, be courteous and enjoy the food.

• Visited December 2011

New York
“Nice Pancake House”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I liked the food especially pancake. It was good with reasonable price but people were not good enough. They do not know how to talk to the guest !!!

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“nice breakfast”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

i satyed one night in days inn. i did the breakfast at Aunt Sarah, it was really aswsome. Thank you Aunt Sarah's Pancake Houses

Visited May 2012
KS
“Bad food, mediocre service”
Reviewed 19 November 2010

I went to Aunt Sarah's while in town for an interview. I know it's a pancake house, but they advertised some daily specials, so I had the meat loaf. When the food arrived, I was disappointed. The meat loaf looked like it was a premade patty, the green beans were very overcooked and oddly seasoned, and the bread stick looked like it had been frozen. It tasted about as bad as it looked. The service was okay, but not good. The waitress did her job, but just that. It took a long time for anything to be done, from getting my order to bringing me my food to taking care of the bill. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.