“Always find BBQ whenever we travel.”

Hillbilly Red's Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Sandston
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Cedartown, Georgia
“Always find BBQ whenever we travel.”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The atmosphere and service were great. Went at a slow time of day, we got extra special treatment. Food was a bit more costly than I'm used to, but not really an issue on vacation. Only thing that made me sad was they didn't serve stew. Meat and sauce were excellent. The coconut cream pie was perfect.

• Visited April 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I had an overnight stay at Richmond and I was staying near the airport. My colleague recommended we go to Hillbilly Red's for dinner. About 10 minutes from a the airport I found excellent ribs and the friendliest, down home service I have run across in a long time. Great BBQ!

• Visited November 2012
North Carolina
“Wow - incredibly delicious BBQ!”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Was in the Richmond, VA area and was craving some BBQ. Looked up BBQ restuarants in the airport area and found Hillbilly Red's. The guys were very friendly at the restuarant and the BBQ was mouth-watering. Excellent find!

• Visited November 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great pork and briskets...”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I'm not much into eating in the restaurant here - portion control is definitely their objective, but they're nice and all and it's a fun place to visit decoration-wise so def try it. The pork bbq and beef briskets are very good!! We've ordered for parties at home and were never disappointed with the bbq and briskets!! The sides and stuff are so-so, but the bbq and briskets are awesome! Def give it a shot!!

• Visited June 2012
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some of the best bbq & service in town”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

The food as well as the employees are excellent. We are always greeted with a warm hello and great service. if you are ever in the area, I highly recommend that you give them a try.

Visited July 2012