“Windsor Castle Park”

Windsor Castle Park
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Smithfield
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This park has it all, for all seasons. Lovely place to relax, stroll, run, bring your dog and/or special someone...Boardwalks around, along and over the river, and winding trails of different lengths...Just stunning.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We made several visits to Smithfield before we discovered this park. It is very nice, along the Pagan river, with plenty of walking paths, and canoe rentals. There is plenty of wildlife to enjoy! It is well worth a visit, and just minutes from downtown.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We enjoy visiting this site for family walks on the nature trails. We also frequent it for family photos because it offers many beautiful backdrops. This destination is well worth the drive. It is located in a beautiful area of Smithfield. The historical structures are a joy too.

1  Thank loveourweeones
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Even if this park isn't close to you it is worth the trip. It is in beautiful Smithfield. The park itself has wonderful walking trails and views. We frequent often especially to do our family pictures. Good family time or even for a bit of "me time"

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I live around the corner so I'm somewhat partial to this trail but I wouldn't give it amazing scores if it wasn't just that. I run this trail every chance I get and haven't ran a trail like it yet. It's very well kept giving you a hassle free run/walk...the location is extremely safe and the scenery just puts this trail over the top. I've seen everything from otters to herons to even running into a deer on the trail. You have plenty of options on the length you want to go. You can go anywhere from 1/2mi to 3mi. They also have a bike trail specifically for bikes only. Great for beginners like myself. Next to the bike entrance is a dog park where you can bring your furry companion to have fun as well. I would highly recommend anyone who enjoys the outdoors to walk/run this trail at least once if in the area!