“Busy little place, but not exceptional!”

Smithfield Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Smithfield
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch on the advice of a local, we were suppose to get a discount on lunch, but they only honor the discount on ice cream. You lady who waited onus was a little scattered but pleasant enough. Food was good but not good enough that I would ever go back. Ice cream nothing special, just Hershey's.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went on a day trip to Smithfield, VA last Sunday. It was beautiful and we enjoyed walking up and down historic Smithfield antiquing. The Smithfield Ice Cream Parlor has more than ice, and we got the Hot Pastrami and Chicken salad sandwiches. It was packed inside - so we sat outside on the cute little tables. Great throwback diner with good old fashioned service and food.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family and I have visited the Parlor several times. It is okay but nothing special. Unfortunately, it is one of the very few places to get ice cream in Smithfield other than going to a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

The countermen were friendly and worked quickly to move the line that was there when I walked in. The sandwich that I ordered was made fresh and was overstuffed. It was loaded and tasted good. The ice cream scoops were generous and also tasted very good. The prices were reasonable. This was well worth the visit.

1  Thank MikeBHR
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had a cone while browsing the shops with my girlfriend. It was a nice treat on a sunny day. I had a scoop of cookies & cream and it was very good. The shop was busy, with clean restrooms. I will try another flavor next time!

1  Thank mikeyt62