“Just ok”

Cuisines: Mexican
Columbus, Ohio
“Just ok”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I love Mexican food. I don't love Jalapenos. I don't hate it. I just don't love it. It's so-so, it's mediocre, but it's edible. The staff are good, if only the food quality matched. Unfortunately I have yet to find any other Mexican options in Smithfield, so if you really want Mexican, there aren't many other options.

• Visited June 2013

Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I have eaten here a few times now and each time the food and service has been good. The wait staff is very polite and efficient, you get seated very quickly, and the food comes out of the kitchen in a very reasonable time frame. The last time I was there, I ordered a burrito that had red sauce on it. The sauce was very sweet, so I probably wouldn't order it again. My wife had a steak quesadilla that she really enjoyed. I have had the carnitas before and it was very good. The prices are very reasonable, especially for lunch. Three of us ate and two had a margarita, and the bill was only $33. I was a bit disappointed on my last visit because the machine that makes the frozen margaritas was broken. Hopefully, they will get it fixed soon. All in all, a good experience.

• Visited February 2013
Smithfield, Virginia
“Good Service, Good Food”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

On Feb 1, 2013 my husband and I ate lunch in our hometown of Smithfield, Virginia. We have one Mexican restaurant in our small town that is in a small shopping center. The place was in style of most Mexican restaurants and had either tables or booths. We were seated right away at a booth and given chips and two types of salsa while we waited for our meal. The staff was very nice and were waited on immediately even though the place was mostly full. The lunch specials were priced well and there was plenty to eat or take home. It is a good place for that style of food.

• Visited February 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Best mexican food in town”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

A year or two ago this restaurant was'nt very good, But we have eaten there twice in last month and it is now the best Mexican food in Smithfield. Reasonably priced and a live band on most weekends.

• Visited October 2012