“Closed?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Common Grounds Coffee Shop
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Common Grounds reopened Aug 22, 2014 under new ownership. We carry the same great menu that our customers came to expect before. Our staff is friendly, efficient, and ready to serve! More than just a coffee house, Common Grounds also offers a place to eat, relax, and socialize. Conference room available by reservation. Saturday hours will be expanded to 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM beginning Aug 13, 2014.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Heard about this place from antique dealer so decided to try it today for breakfast. When I got there it was CLOSED? Looked cute and quaint....oh well! Perhaps just closed for vacation?

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I used to like to go here. It always seems closed when I try to go. I wish they would make it - I want them to make it...