“A Fantastic Restaurant”

Southern Plenty Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in South Boston
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for lunch as we were traveling through South Boston. We were absolutely surprised and impressed by Southern Plenty. The selection of lunch items, creativity and most of all taste impressed us all. I had the tomato pie. This restaurant is in my top 5 in this country!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Love to eat here when in South Boston. Never had anything I didn't just love . Usually order the smoked salmon with grilled onions on sliced baguettes but the tomato pie is great. Yesterday my husband ordered the barbecue sandwich which was served with purple cabbage coleslaw. Also love the small, intimate, kitschy atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

we were on a little road trip across the USA.. and needed a little break. we found ourselves i the sleepy town of South Boston VA.. it was by chance we stumbled across this great Cafe.. the people there and kind and so very helpful.. its a great place to come for lunch or anything else you might like.. the food is fresh and above all .. homemade.. the lady who runs the lace is very charismatic and wonderful to chat with.. as are all the people working there.
its really a great place.. dont miss this place if your ever in the area.

2  Thank B787skipper