Quality Inn
US$118
US$103
US$94
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboiled eggswould definitely stay here againrooms are cleanfree breakfastomeletlong drivemcdonaldstvmotelpetclerkcerealmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Received FREE room upgrade because room key wouldn't work, VERY clean room, cordial staff, free hot breakfast and OH! the PRICE WAS RIGHT! Just needed a place to lay our heads after a long drive with yet a long drive yet to go and Trip Advisor led us to the right place! THANKS!

Room Tip: Back side is quietest.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ktturner
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I used the Quality Inn as a stopover on my way to see the races at VIR near Danville. Hotels in the Danville area were expensive on race weekend, but the Quality Inn was right in my price range.

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in was quick.

My room was nice and clean and had everything that I needed. Nice TV and fast internet with a strong signal. The motel is convenient to a few chain restaurants and a Walmart.

The rooms are outside entry and you do get some road/parking lot noise as a result.

The continental breakfast is standard fare for this price range and was served in a clean lobby.

This was my second stay at this property and I will probably use it again next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are probably quieter as there is a fast food restaurant drive-thru directly in front of the motel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Got this hotel on the way home because I was too tired. I called the front desk on my way there the woman collected my rewards # and was very helpful. The first impression you get upon driving into this location, especially a summer or weekend evening are the crowds of young people hanging out at the McDonalds late night. I was beginning to think I made a mistake.

I went inside and was surprised how great the lobby looked. The woman was great to work with, I requested a room on rear side of the hotel (away from the McD's) for peace and quiet, and she accommodated me with a different room at no additional charge. She mentioned that the young people in the McD's were often a deterrent for potential guests, but it's a great hotel.

She was right. The room was clean, up-to-date, and quiet. Internet was speedy, the TV and cable worked. I had a quiet night, slept well. Only complaint I have is the tub is tiny, you have to be careful stepping out so you don't trip.

If you see this hotel and it's a one night stayover, don't hesitate to select this one. Just make sure you request a hotel in the back.

Room Tip: Get a hotel on the back side of the hotel. By the way, whenever I select a hotel with exterior corridors, I get worried people will break into my room. Here's a recommendation - place all of your stuff in the bathroom, closets, or behind the bed. Turn the lights off and KEEP THE CURTAIN OPEN. It makes it look like nobody's occupying the room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed here on my way to Williamsburg. Pretty nice, clean room, staff was friendly. The free breakfast was pretty good. Beds were comfortable, we were on the back side of the hotel so it was quiet too. Not bad at all with what you pay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2012

The hotel is located just across from NC to VA on Route 85, easy to find. They have good service and free breakfast. The room faced outside/road were prettier than the room on the another side (backside), same as parking. The back side was dark and felt unsecured. They accepted coupon from coupon books and it was cheap.

Room Tip: Rooms faced outside are more cleaner.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family