“If we like it, we come back!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Manasquan
“If we like it, we come back!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Been here before and knowing it was tractor-trailer and pet friendly, we stopped again. Nothing disappointing about our stay either. Front desk was polite, knowledgeable, quick to check us in and just looked up my info from our previous stay without asking for all sorts of info. Appreciated not having to dig thru the wallet for ID and all kinds of things. The room was, as anticipated, neat, clean, plenty of pillows on the beds, had all the appliances and amenities that one needed. Micorwave, minifridge, coffee maker, plenty of outlets for plugging in computers and other devices, large flat screen TV, plenty of channels, quiet A/C unit - very satisfied with this hotel. Sorry we don't stay here more often in our travels!

Room Tip: Just ask - the staff is very accommodating and helpful to one's needs.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
NC
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had originally booked a double room, and the clerk actually upgraded my room to a king room for the same money. The room was clean and large and the bed slept great. Can't comment on the breakfast due to me leaving very early in the mornings. There was plenty of room for my rig and lots of outside power outlets. The hotel is pet friendly which was a plus for me on this trip. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Washington, DC
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed overnight here on a recent trip and found it to be nice. The room was large and clean and the lobby/breakfast area was as well. It was a little loud in the morning since I was on the first floor and there were cars parked outside the door but not too bad (and I was getting up early anyway). Definitely good for a road trip stopover.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Received FREE room upgrade because room key wouldn't work, VERY clean room, cordial staff, free hot breakfast and OH! the PRICE WAS RIGHT! Just needed a place to lay our heads after a long drive with yet a long drive yet to go and Trip Advisor led us to the right place! THANKS!

Room Tip: Back side is quietest.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ktturner
Outer Banks, NC
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I used the Quality Inn as a stopover on my way to see the races at VIR near Danville. Hotels in the Danville area were expensive on race weekend, but the Quality Inn was right in my price range.

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in was quick.

My room was nice and clean and had everything that I needed. Nice TV and fast internet with a strong signal. The motel is convenient to a few chain restaurants and a Walmart.

The rooms are outside entry and you do get some road/parking lot noise as a result.

The continental breakfast is standard fare for this price range and was served in a clean lobby.

This was my second stay at this property and I will probably use it again next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are probably quieter as there is a fast food restaurant drive-thru directly i...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Got this hotel on the way home because I was too tired. I called the front desk on my way there the woman collected my rewards # and was very helpful. The first impression you get upon driving into this location, especially a summer or weekend evening are the crowds of young people hanging out at the McDonalds late night. I was beginning to think I made a mistake.

I went inside and was surprised how great the lobby looked. The woman was great to work with, I requested a room on rear side of the hotel (away from the McD's) for peace and quiet, and she accommodated me with a different room at no additional charge. She mentioned that the young people in the McD's were often a deterrent for potential guests, but it's a great hotel.

She was right. The room was clean, up-to-date, and quiet. Internet was speedy, the TV and cable worked. I had a quiet night, slept well. Only complaint I have is the tub is tiny, you have to be careful stepping out so you don't trip.

If you see this hotel and it's a one night stayover, don't hesitate to select this one. Just make sure you request a hotel in the back.

Room Tip: Get a hotel on the back side of the hotel. By the way, whenever I select a hotel with exterior corr...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Collinsville, Virginia
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed here on my way to Williamsburg. Pretty nice, clean room, staff was friendly. The free breakfast was pretty good. Beds were comfortable, we were on the back side of the hotel so it was quiet too. Not bad at all with what you pay

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 2 in Clarksville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in South Hill

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!